On TV, this year’s Vodafone Ghana Music Award (VGMA) was held without any glitches.
Well, there were things that happened at the event venue to we that we watched on TV and didn’t see. One of such moments was the moment a mini flame started.
READ ALSO: The Moment Stonebwoy Wowed Audience With Energetic Performance At The VGMA23
Per a video we have in our possession, the fireworks from KiDi’s performance caught the cloth of the led lights held above and it started a mini flame.
As the fire extinguisher was being used to quench the fire, it also ‘exploded’ and scattered on the face of the person who was quenching the fire.
Watch the video below;
Some reactions from social media users are;
Prince Benjamin – From slipping to looking like a newly anointed fetish priest. A lot happened to this guy all at once 😅